By confirming your registration, you are agreeing to these policies.
Our policies are similar to those common to elective educational programs and other professional services, in that once a deadline has passed, a program has begun and/or materials have been sent and/or received, there are no refunds or transfers permitted, other than those specified in this document.
Please carefully consider your schedule, commitment to training, and your dog before registering for class. Our class sizes are small to ensure quality over quantity. We offer group training classes with 4-5 dogs with one main trainer. By enrolling, you are reserving a space in one of our courses and you are holding that specific date and time for that training class.
Please note that group dog training classes are obedience related classes. If your dog is exhibiting certain behavior problems such as reactivity to other dogs, reactivity towards people, stress, anxiety, fear related behaviors or aggression, group training classes may not be the best option for best learning for your dog.
CONFIRMATION: All classes, online courses and private sessions must be confirmed by payment first. If your payment does not arrive, your reservation is immediately cancelled. Once your reservation is confirmed by payment, our refund policies apply. At that point you own only the dates, times, and services you have paid for.
TRANSFER BETWEEN CLASSES: Transfer between classes will only be permitted if space allows and the dog and handler are suited to that particular group.
NSF CHEQUES AND NON-PAYMENT: You will be held legally responsible for all NSF cheques and the applicable charges. A service charge of $50 will be charged on all NSF cheques. We reserve the right to certify any and all cheques at your bank before processing. All non-payments will be sent to collections after 60 days unless other arrangements have been made.
MISSED CLASSES: There will be no refunds for missed classes. Please make sure your schedule is in order before confirming your reservation.
EMERGENCY CANCELLATIONS BY STUDENT: If cancellation is due to a serious emergency, serious illness or death, the no refund policies still apply, however, other arrangements may be made and replacement classes may be offered at Pawsitive Pet Training’s discretion. Proof in the form of a legal document such as; doctor’s note, death certificate, police report etc. may be requested and will be checked for authenticity.
EMERGENCY CANCELLATIONS BY PAWSITIVE PET TRAINING: If cancellation is due to an uncontrollable event such as but not limited to; weather closures, hydro or furnace malfunction, teacher's vehicle breakdown or illness, the no refund policies still apply, however, other arrangements will be made as needed for replacement classes.
GROUP TRAINING CLASS CANCELLATIONS:
- A $20 cancellation/processing fee will be deducted from all refunds.
- All class cancellations must be submitted via email to email@example.com no less than 48 hours before the class start time for a refund to be considered.
- If your dog is not suited for group dog training classes, due to specific behavior problems, private training at the owner's expense is the best option for the dog. Our goal with group dog training classes is to work your dog in a group environment, including socialization with friendly people and friendly dogs, and to learn new things to practice at home!
PRIVATE TRAINING CANCELLATIONS:
- A $50 cancellation/processing fee will be deducted from all refunds.
- All private training appointment cancellations must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no less than 48 hours before the appointment start time for a refund to be considered.
ONLINE COURSE CONTENT CANCELLATIONS:
- There are no refunds once access has been given to the online training videos.
I Acknowledge that I fully understand the terms provided on this document and by confirming my reservation that I am doing so, voluntarily and unconditionally.